Will this work on my tikkas?

Love the factory ctr/roughtech tikka bolt knobs but my pride won't let me purchase a $55 piece of plastic for my current plain t3's I have. Found this by HCA and they don't provide a lot of fitment information but it sounds like it'd slip on to the factory bolt handle.
Screenshot_20230213_194959_Chrome.jpg

But then I found the same product on JAoutdoors and they claim it won't work!
Screenshot_20230213_195102_Chrome.jpg

Can someone please give me confirmation one way or the other if it will work! Someone has to be able to tell me if the ctr/veil/roughtech bolt handles are the same when you remove the plastic or if indeed they are different. Or even better if someone has put one of these HCA knobs on their regular tikka.

Please and thanks in advance!

OP
B
For anyone wondering I just spoke to the owner of hells canyon armory. (Great guy btw) He told me that they indeed are for the factory tikka handles and that the ctr/roughtech handles just have a plastic insert and there is no differences between them

Colby

Lil-Rokslider
I have the rubber tourbon ones on several tikkas. They’re cheap and seem to work just fine for me.

OP
B
The knobs arrived and I installed on 2 of my tikkas. VERY tight fitting brass bushing (will never come out). Had to start it with a hammer but found it was better to use the bolt handle itself against a steel plate to pound them in20230219_152152.jpg
Once in, simply crank the aluminum piece on and done! Great fit, feel, function. Big bonus to use the factory handle. I think all my tikkas will wear these going forward! I'm impressed.
20230219_152456.jpg

Beer_Me

FNG
Was thinking about a bolt upgrade for my Tikkas... This looks great, thanks for sharing!