Why no love for the 5 star?

Anyone else ever used the woods 5 star sleeping bags? The company I work for used to hand them out because the seacan with the generator running inside could very well be the only warm place to sleep at night lol. There’s 3 bags that button together for layering. Outer cloth, insulating down layer, and a cotton/felt type inner liner. The bag says -40 rated, not quite that for me without extra insulation layers on.
They are heavier than most, don’t roll up small and the down absorbs moisture. The outer material is cloth and absorbs each and every bit of moisture as well and stains don’t come out. All that being said I use it each year hunting for 2-3 weeks and it gets a half dozen nights use in the winter on the lake. Each night I crawl into a cold bag and it warms up within a minute and I wake up cozy warm 6-7 hours later. There is enough room for my sleep machine and batteries inside the bag so they don’t freeze up in the cold. I have had my wife in the bag with me on a cold night and we love each other so it was easier and much nicer than being in the bag with a shivering wet cold hunting partner but there is enough room inside the bag for 2 larger humans
When I return home cleanup is easy, just remove the inner liner and wash it in the machine and throw it in the dryer.

All the good and bad things I mentioned and I went and bought a wiggy’s hunter Ultima Thule this past summer for use in the winter 🤣. Had it out on the floor when it arrived and no way am I fitting 2 in there. I should be able to open this up and crawl into it without a shelter, I will give it a go in another couple months once it gets good and cold out.

What do others use for winter bags? I am always looking for something better……….