Whole animal Packout Pictures

I know some of you guys have packed out animals whole before, lets see some pictures. Ill start it out with a bear I killed a couple years back not to far from the road!!!
IMG_8423.jpg

IMG_8420.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
I have but it's been on a one wheeled cart.

I can't post pictures of it or Aron will call me a pussy again.

BuckSnort

WKR
Cool pics of the bear and it made for some great memories I'm sure... For me personally life's too short and my knives are too sharp to pack critters whole...lol

OP
Bearhunter
It was close enough to the road, that I decided to man up and see if I could get it done!! The great thing was I was able to have my 3 year old with us, he really digged the bear.

OP
Bearhunter
Your an animal Aron! Packed out my Montana speed goat this year by making it into a backpack. I wanted my son to see it whole, so I didnt gut it either until I got it to the truck that was a mistake, pretty heavy load.... No pictures thou... :c

BH Hunter

FNG
If you guys can pack goats out in a pack, then I have to figure this out. Carrying lions out like this kicks my butt.

Attachments

• 1_image.jpg
    1_image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 49
OP
Bearhunter
Heres that memory I was talking about! Killed this cat with my Bow in Idaho while setup as the caller for my hunting partner. Got a real akward feeling and turned around and there he was 15 yards away staring at me!! Talk about a rush, especially when i missed the first shot and hit a tree, he didnt even flinch. Packed him to the road on my back!!!
IMG_6478.jpg

IMG_6476.jpg

Heres the miss.....
IdahoHunt2009010.jpg

BH Hunter

FNG
In South Dak, you have to take and present the whole lion to GFP. Otherwise it would be hide and skull for me for sure.