Which Hoyt?

I just got an RX4 Carbon Turbo. I love it. I traded in my Hoyt Powermax…..huge step up in performance.

Do you want to kill the animals or hoyt them:)

I've had a few Hoyts and just always end up selling them a few months later. Last one was the RX3 Ultra in Kuiu beautiful looking bow but not as quiet or forgiving as my older Prime Centergy Hybrid.

With that said I bought the Prime Black-5 and now I'm selling all my bows and getting another Black-5 for 3D

Helix ultra, Axius ultra, or Rx4 ultra. Which is going to give me the most reliable bow?

All will be reliable. I opted for the Axius Ultra.......had the RX-3 Ultra last year. I go back and forth from one year to the next......carbon, aluminum carbon, aluminum. I can't say I prefer one over the other. Shoot them all and decide for yourself!

I cant say much about the choices you listed, but I brought a used Hoyt Carbon Element and not sure I will go back to an aluminum riser again. The carbon has a particular feel that I just really like including seemingly warmer when shooting in the cold.
z

I really wanted to like Hoyts, I owned 4 over the last five years, I just found them pretty unforgiving compared to the Bowtechs I shot. Hoyts do feel great though...

Do you want to kill the animals or hoyt them:)

I've had a few Hoyts and just always end up selling them a few months later. Last one was the RX3 Ultra in Kuiu beautiful looking bow but not as quiet or forgiving as my older Prime Centergy Hybrid.

With that said I bought the Prime Black-5 and now I'm selling all my bows and getting another Black-5 for 3D

Interesting comparison, I as well have two Hoyt's and previously owned a Centergy Hybrid. The Prime bows IMO were the loudest bows I had ever shot.

2020 RX-4 Alpha Carbon all the way love them I bought two one for a back up just in case I’m gonna let the brand new unused back up go

Attachments

• 3E1BFA8A-50E6-43FA-9624-037F275BCB8E.jpeg
    3E1BFA8A-50E6-43FA-9624-037F275BCB8E.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 22
Interesting comparison, I as well have two Hoyt's and previously owned a Centergy Hybrid. The Prime bows IMO were the loudest bows I had ever shot.

Check the timing of the cams and all the screws and sight. My Centergy Hybrid is CRAZY quiet so is the Black 5.

Biggest thing about the Centergy technology is how solid it hold. Even my bad shot are good. It feel like cheating.

I've had my RX-4 Ultra for a little over 2 weeks and I am in love. It is the easiest tuning and smoothest shooting Hoyt I have owned since my Spyder Turbo in 2013! Also the Subalpine looks great on them this year. The carbon Hoyts are built tough and will handle any hunting condition you put them through! Not just the carbons, but all of the Hoyts are built like tanks! Shoot them all and let the bow pick you. Good luck.

NC
f630a1abb0a485a9b6567ba5afd9a845.jpg
e2d1b72555df7eb4c72de51c1c533122.jpg

I've had my RX-4 Ultra for a little over 2 weeks and I am in love. It is the easiest tuning and smoothest shooting Hoyt I have owned since my Spyder Turbo in 2013! Also the Subalpine looks great on them this year. The carbon Hoyts are built tough and will handle any hunting condition you put them through! Not just the carbons, but all of the Hoyts are built like tanks! Shoot them all and let the bow pick you. Good luck.

NC
f630a1abb0a485a9b6567ba5afd9a845.jpg
Man that's a great looking rig!

I've been searching for that same bow but left handed for a while now to no avail.....things are tougher to find than TP right now. Probably a sentiment to how well they shoot.

Man that's a great looking rig!

I've been searching for that same bow but left handed for a while now to no avail.....things are tougher to find than TP right now. Probably a sentiment to how well they shoot.
Thank you!

I have seen a couple show up on ArcheryTalk Classifieds and they are gone in a few hours. I ordered mine from the dealer I always do business with and it arrived in 3 weeks. 65 lb., #2 Cam, 80% mods.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back