Where to find coyote

praisehim

FNG
Hello, I'm new to the Rexburg ID area from Florida and I'm looking to find public land to hunt coyotes on. I tried hunter x and calling fishNgame but they just kept saying "public land" is there somewhere near Rexburg or Idaho falls, with a name I can punch into Google. I don't know how to distinguish when I enter into public hunting lands, in Florida there's big signs. it's cool if you guys don't want to give me your spots but is there like an area all the new people go through or something, in Florida we had a place called coyote creek. Thanks 🙏 may the Lord bless you.

Hello, I'm new to the Rexburg ID area from Florida and I'm looking to find public land to hunt coyotes on. I tried hunter x and calling fishNgame but they just kept saying "public land" is there somewhere near Rexburg or Idaho falls, with a name I can punch into Google. I don't know how to distinguish when I enter into public hunting lands, in Florida there's big signs. it's cool if you guys don't want to give me your spots but is there like an area all the new people go through or something, in Florida we had a place called coyote creek. Thanks 🙏 may the Lord bless you.

So open the OnX app and when the little dot moves over the border of the public land then you are on public land. No sign needed.

OP
P

praisehim

FNG
Why don’t you get onX or a similar mapping service and start scouting maps
Already did, that's stated in the original post, not effective
So open the OnX app and when the little dot moves over the border of the public land then you are on public land. No sign needed.
I know that's how it's supposed to work, it doesn't track my location live, I tried fiddling with my settings but it never says my location o have to navigate the map manually

svivian

WKR
Already did, that's stated in the original post, not effective

I know that's how it's supposed to work, it doesn't track my location live, I tried fiddling with my settings but it never says my location o have to navigate the map manually
Settings in OnX or on your phone? You may need to go into your privacy and location settings on your phone and change it to always allow or allow when using for the app.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Literally listed those as the things I've tried alrea
You said you CALLED fish and game, and used HunterX.
I said: LOOK at the F&G website and get the OnX app, I dont know what Hunter x is.
Good luck, have a great day.