When to buy?

Looking to get my first frame pack leaning towards MR Sawtooth 45 or Kuiu Pro 3600. I probably really won’t need it until September at the earliest. Do either of these companies or their retailers have any big annual sales events between now and then? Any others in that size range I should consider under $500? Will be mostly day hunting in the southeast hoping to get out west every couple of years.

Johbran

Lil-Rokslider
With the way supply chains are anymore, if you find a bag you like I would just buy it when its available because you never know when it won't be and then you are stuck. Watch the classifieds, lots of good gently used bags pop up there every week.

Kylechant

FNG
Black Ovis had mystery ranch packs on sale a couple weeks ago. I think they were around 20% off. Same time they were listed on camofire but black ovis had free shipping.

Watch the classifieds for used bags. I bought a Sawtooth 45 off of another great member on this site, and so far, this seems like it’s going to be a great pack!

OP
G
Thanks, I’ve got some time so I’ll keep an eye on classifieds while waiting for a sale