What's your top 3 for a good ol whitetail sit?

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
You find yourself in a fully enclosed tower deer blind elevated 20' off the ground on a brisk winter morning. It's 25°, no wind, and the sun rises on you and your grandpa's rifle in 1hr 15min. What 3 comfort items are beside you as you wait for silhouettes to appear on the turn row horizon ?

ttltown

WKR
You find yourself in a fully enclosed tower deer blind elevated 20' off the ground on a brisk winter morning. It's 25°, no wind, and the sun rises on you and your grandpa's rifle in 1hr 15min. What 3 comfort items are beside you as you wait for silhouettes to appear on the turn row horizon ?
Copenhagen, coffee, and little debbies

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Northpark

WKR
Coffee, warm coffee cake wrapped in a small soft cooler to stay warm, and maybe more coffee.

OP
Fjellvei

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
Copenhagen, coffee, and little debbies

Brother, little Debbies in the morning? Is it perhaps a Honey Bun Or Donut Stick? Or an acceptable alternative?

Not sure why you sitting that early in the dark, but my heater, my phone, and ear buds. Been in a similar situation for a week and got 10-12 more days to go.

ttltown

WKR
Brother, little Debbies in the morning? Is it perhaps a Honey Bun Or Donut Stick? Or an acceptable alternative?
Well....honey bun is acceptable however who doesn't start their day with oatmeal...as such an oatmeal cream pie. That being said really any little Debbie is acceptable for breakfast or any time. My personal favorites are the oatmeal cream pie, zebra cakes, and nutty bar. HOWEVER, when you can get the Christmas tree themed little debbies, you know the rut is on so that's also a must have LD option as well!

TheHammer

WKR
Idk of any box blind on public land… I like my mountain ops ignite with a nature valley xl protein bar then a cosmic crisp apple. That’s an everyday thing for me though in the truck on the way to the shop, hunting spot or whatever starts my day.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
I love hunting whitetails but cannot stand sitting in a blind or stand. I usually still hunt the woods or sit game tails at the base of a tree.

For long sits I like to have coffee, a can of Mt Dew, and grandmas homemade cookies.
I’m not generally a fan either, but my choice for opening weekend of WI gun deer for the past few years has been an enclosed elevated overlooking a field where three other properties bump up to. Those guys will be up and wandering around late morning and early afternoon so I sit all day over opening weekend. It’s tough to beat for comfort in there.

To the OPs question: Cope, coffee, and some YouTube videos. What you described will be close to my exact setup come Saturday.

OP
Fjellvei

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
Well....honey bun is acceptable however who doesn't start their day with oatmeal...as such an oatmeal cream pie. That being said really any little Debbie is acceptable for breakfast or any time. My personal favorites are the oatmeal cream pie, zebra cakes, and nutty bar. HOWEVER, when you can get the Christmas tree themed little debbies, you know the rut is on so that's also a must have LD option as well!

Attachments

• png_20221116_224216_0000.png
    png_20221116_224216_0000.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 58