What’s up from Kansas City?!?!

Fmarji

FNG
Hey everyone! New guy to this forum but I’ve always come here for some great information and entertainment. Definitely one of the most resourceful hunting websites around and a kick ass classified page.

Anyways, I am a California native but have lived in KC since 04. Work as a firefighter in a suburb city. Late onset hunter but have been making up for lost time. Elk is my main passion but I have hunted mule deer a few times, whitetail, antelope and turkey. Building points in most of the western states. I have hunted in Utah, Montana, Colorado, Idaho, KS of course all in the last few years and am patiently waiting to draw some more tags.

Generally I hunt solo, archery and rifle. Love loading up the raptor and driving out west for a couple weeks at a time. Looking forward to making some friends, learning, and helping out when I can. Hunting and outdoors are my main addiction but definitely am a car freak, picking up my TRX next month after ordering last October!

Appreciate the wealth of knowledge here and glad to have finally joined! - Faris