What vanes do you all use?

hjyeatts

FNG
Looking to get another Doz arrows to build up for September and WA curious what size and type of vanes do you all use? And also do you use a 3 fletch or 4 fletch and do you see a difference in the two?

I havw used AAE Plastifletch vanes for a while but they are the shorter 2.375"
Thinking of going to the 2.875" but unsure on 3 fletch or 4

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Aae maxx

WBrim

WKR
I’ve been using the Tac drivers for a few years now. Im liking them well. A slight offset, 3 vane. I have been staggering them. Still debating on if that makes much any difference. I’ve heard theories…

digdeep

FNG
flex fletch 360. I use the 360-x they're a little stiffer, quieter and steer great on my 4mm Easton long range

Blazers right now. I'd do max hunters as well. I shoot a fixed broadhead and need the steering on the back end. Taller vanes do better with my setup for me.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Switching to 3 Q2i Raptors for this coming season. They check all the boxes for me. Durable, perfect stiffness, easy to fletch, and the right size(height) for great broadhead control!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Bump79

WKR
Switching to 3 Q2i Raptors for this coming season. They check all the boxes for me. Durable, perfect stiffness, easy to fletch, and the right size(height) for great broadhead control!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I like the Predator-X better. The rounded edge seems to be quieter.

Trial153

WKR
I am back to max stealth across the board. Stick well, crazy durable, fly well with both fixed and mechanical broadheads, quite enough. I am done experimenting.

Bump79

WKR
I am back to max stealth across the board. Stick well, crazy durable, fly well with both fixed and mechanical broadheads, quite enough. I am done experimenting.
How dare you? Don't you know you're supposed to ABT? Always be tinkering? Or was it about to be broke? I can't remember.

This mindset benefits manufacturers more than the archer. They have to be grinning ear to ear when guys are running Iron Will or MFJJ components to shoot 3d archery like TAC.

Matt G.

WKR
I really like the Tacs after I figured out the gluing part. I hardly ever have to replace one. I was always fixing replacing the max stealth. The flight of the max stealth was great just always ripping off the arrow.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

dtrkyman

WKR
Blazer x2 mostly. Have a set of arrows with Zingers as well which are great as I hate fletching arrows!

A few summers ago I had 4 sets of vane configurations as well as 3 and 4 fletch on a set of arrows and they all shot well and grouped together at 60 yards.