What Press do you all use

Luked

WKR
Looking to get a press for the shop as most all of the shops in the area have closed down.
Closest one is a 30 min drive and they aren't the best and don't know how much I trust them as I have heard a lot of bad things about them jacking up guys bows.
The only other one is an hour drive away and isn't a Mathews dealer.
So looking at adding one to my shop so I'm able to do my own work. not trying to do major jobs or anything but a string swap tuning etc.
Looking at just a Last Chance and I think that would suit me fine but wanted to ask you all what you use.

I use the copperish red ez press with the wheel crank, but if I had to do it again I’d probably get the ez green and buy a wheel separately and save a bunch of $.

The guy from podium archery has an 18v dewalt drill on his green that makes it a rechargeable power press. Been thinking about doing that to mine.

I have an old Bowtime.

Any of the LCA presses are fantastic, I use them a lot too.

With all the modern bows I like the fingers that LCA has. My Bowtime has a cut down finger that allowed me to work on the Elite E and victory series without pulling limb stops, that was nice.

Not certain what other bows that will help with, but it was a huge help with those. A locked up Elite at full draw is nasty to mess with when you were that dumb A who forgot to put the limb stops back in.

I bought an ez green also. I could see how adding a wheel would be nice but the crank dont bother me. You can bolt the press down or just clamp it to the table when you need it.

TX_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Pac Press built by a guy that goes by 92safari on AT, (Bill Lawson on FB). Great guy to deal with and a great product.

After using the press for a year, here are my thoughts:
Built quality is excellent. Everything is really beefy and extremely sturdy.
Almost infinite adjustments, the good thing is you can press any bow (including crossbows). The downside to that is you have to mess with the adjustments when switching bows. It's not a big deal but if you were pressing a different bow every day it could get annoying.
Once I got it set the first time on a particular bow, I marked the spots with a sharpie, and it is extremely fast to press for string changes, peep adjustments, etc.
It's not my favorite for fully relaxing the bow. I ran out of jack travel with the adjustable fingers, so I used the U pins. Because of how the arms come together/come apart the pins travel a bit along the limbs so it doesn't stay right on the limb tips.

Same gentleman makes a linear press that looks much better built than the EZ Green. If I decided to change presses that's what I would go with.

npro04

Lil-Rokslider
I have the ez green. The crank is kind of a pain compared to a wheel but for all the more time my bows ever spend in it the crank is fine.