What is going on with Kryptek?

cmeier117

WKR
When are they going to get their 2013 stuff in stock? Is any of there new stuff on their website or is that 2012 gear?

jmez

WKR
I checked the other night and it was all the 2012 stuff yet. Not even a mention of the new stuff or when it will be coming. I've been wondering the same thing.

OP
cmeier117

cmeier117

WKR
I heard somewhere that they are saying June. Do they atleast have some they could talk about or tell us what is new? I would like to know if I should wait or not. Aron, are you allowed to talk more about the new pieces?

Gus

FNG
I called and spoke with their customer service rep this last Friday. First off, he was very professional and seemed to be a nice guy. He told me that the new stuff is supposed to be arriving in June. I asked him to put the new stuff online with pics and descriptions so that we could at least look at it and get a little preview. He diidn't know when they would be doing that although he did agree that would be a good idea. :)

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They just landed (Butch and josh) from Africa and I have a conference call with them Monday.

I'll make sure they get the info up ASAP.

that would be great Aron I am really interested in that merino backed puffy front shirt that is suppose to help keep your back dryer and your front warm while wearing a pack

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Keep your patience guys!!! I know.... it is hard to do! You guys will love the 2013 lineup. The Borealis is sweet!

jmez

WKR
Being patient isn't the problem. A lot of good sales on proven gear out there this time of year and I've bought some of that stuff so I didn't miss out. Was interested in some more Kryptek stuff but not passing on Sitka at 40% off just to wait on a new line to be released. They should have at least updated the website.

I agree Jmez. I also don't see what the big deal is about updating the website so we can see the specs on the new items and what all will be coming out.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm working on an article with photos and text that describes each item.

Kryptek will also have the catalog up on the site very soon.

Ronster

Lil-Rokslider
I got really lucky today at the Fairbanks Outdoors Show and I got to see first hand a good part of the new lineup coming out. All I can say is wow. Excellent stuff all the way around. I am going to pick up the Poseidon rain gear and the Borealis top for sure this year. I also got to see the pack that Butch was using last year, a DT1 in Highlander. Its the first time that I got to handle a Kifaru pack and all I have to say is wow, I cant wait until mine comes in.

Excellent stuff, and well worth the wait.