What is everyone Shooting now days?

I am shooting the limbsaver DZ-32. I have been for about 5 years now and think it might be time for a change, however it has never failed me. I am the type that if it works, don't change it and if it is not broken, don't fix it, but I also like gear!

Prime in this house. I'm shooting an Impact w/PCXL cams, son shoots an Alloy w/PCXL, and daughter shoots a Shift. Love the Primes and the parallel cams.

colersu22

WKR
I upgraded last year from a 16 year old PSE Nova extreme to a 2010 Hoyt Alphamax 32 and I love the Hoyt. I have no plans to upgrade anytime soon.

2013 Elite Hunter. Not switching anytime soon.
Backup is a 2012 Elite Pure that's going to get some attention during the off season.

Tag_Soup

WKR
Hoyt Vector 32. It is very accurate, fairly light and compact, and feels quite dead in the hand. I haven't seen a big enough jump in technology yet to upgrade unless I had the extra coin for carbon, but I think the prices on that are severely inflated for the weight savings. To each their own, I cant in good faith knock ounce counters as I am one myself and if I had already upgraded all my gear I'm sure I would be in the market.

wncbrewer

Lil-Rokslider
Hoyt Vector 32. It is very accurate, fairly light and compact, and feels quite dead in the hand. I haven't seen a big enough jump in technology yet to upgrade unless I had the extra coin for carbon, but I think the prices on that are severely inflated for the weight savings. To each their own, I cant in good faith knock ounce counters as I am one myself and if I had already upgraded all my gear I'm sure I would be in the market.

I have a carbon spider 34. Great bow, but if I had it to do over again I'd probably not throw down the extra money for carbon.