What Detachable Mag?

Recently picked up a new christensen mesa fft and im curious if there's a detachable mag and bottom metal y'all would recommend for it? I'm just not a huge fan of floor plate systems and would rather not spend another $250 or whatever it is for Christensen's detachable mag off their site. Maybe most set ups are that much, idk. Havent looked really, just thought I'd ask you guys here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You will probably end up spending more than that if you swap over to a hawkins M5 or other bottom metal. The dimensions of the bottom metal are going to be different so you will be $200 plus smithing fees to get it changed over. I would check with Christensen and make sure the two bottom metals they offer have the same footprint before you make too many decisions!

OP
theddguide
You will probably end up spending more than that if you swap over to a hawkins M5 or other bottom metal. The dimensions of the bottom metal are going to be different so you will be $200 plus smithing fees to get it changed over. I would check with Christensen and make sure the two bottom metals they offer have the same footprint before you make too many decisions!
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: XLR