What are the boot dryer options?

2-Stix

WKR
My uncles use the Peets for elk hunts, but the propane one is finicky. The backpackers use the Grakksaw.

Any other options that are electronic? Propane? Batteries? I need to get something for elk camp this year. I can look on google but wanted something from this community that has been used.

geterdone

FNG
If you have power, the dryguy boot dryers are the best I have used. I use mine during snowmobiling season for gloves and boots.

I would also try to find a new sock, boot, and gaitor combo that keeps your feet dry instead of relying on a boot dryer.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
What's finicky on the propane?

Mine takes a bit to purge but once that's done it is easy to light.

OP
2-Stix

2-Stix

WKR
We have a generator sometimes. I run Crispis, kuiu gators and darn tough socks...the issue is sweaty feet.

The Peets does not always stay lit for us. I think I will go with the Grakksaw and bring a power bank and solar charger.

rcb2000

WKR
We have a generator sometimes. I run Crispis, kuiu gators and darn tough socks...the issue is sweaty feet.

The Peets does not always stay lit for us. I think I will go with the Grakksaw and bring a power bank and solar charger.
Keep in mind Peet and other use circulation and some heat to dry,, Grakksaw is pure circulation, so really only work if you have a warm/dry environment to pull air from (like the top of a teepee or such)