Western Northern Virginia

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
Packing up the bags, moving close to the inlaws on a promise that there are multiple Western trips a year in my future. My alternative was moving to WY as we both work from home now, I lost the battle but it was a compromise. Anyone in the area that wants to fish, hike, prep? I'm also looking for local hunting options.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Western N. VA is still a large area lol
An hour drive sometimes doesn't get you very far. You in Winchester?. Its taken me a hour to go 10 miles many many times... Thats on a road with a 55mph posted limit 70mph actual

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
An hour drive sometimes doesn't get you very far. You in Winchester?. Its taken me a hour to go 10 miles many many times... Thats on a road with a 55mph posted limit 70mph actual
I learned after I moved to the NCR not to look at the drive in miles, always in time. Nothing like doing 5 mph on 395.

OP, it’s definitely not the worst place to live. Hunting is decent (the whitetail population is out of control) and there are some good hikes around.

I forgot to mention OP... If you live semi near or work near FFX county you still have time to sign up for the deer DePop program for FFX parks. You will need your IBEP certificate to qualify for this season. DM me if you need details.

OP
B

Bolt

Lil-Rokslider
I will be in Warrenton

Loo.wii

WKR
Packing up the bags, moving close to the inlaws on a promise that there are multiple Western trips a year in my future. My alternative was moving to WY as we both work from home now, I lost the battle but it was a compromise. Anyone in the area that wants to fish, hike, prep? I'm also looking for local hunting options.

Don’t do it. Save yourself!!!!!

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in the Winchester area also. There are more people from VA on here within an hour of you than you would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk