Sold Western Mountaineering Sequoia MF 5F Down Sleeping Bag 6' NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Skunk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The Sequoia has been sitting in the gear closet for 4 or 5 years. Just ended up going a different direction. The bag is brand new with tags still attached. Never been slept in. Just crawled in a time or for a quick test after I got it. It is the MF Version in size Regular rated at 5F. It is a semi rectangular designs for those folks looking for a more relaxed fit. The bag is versatile for warmer weather and zips fully open to use flat like a blanket. Weighs 3lb 4ozs. Storage Bag and Stuff Sack included. Asking $550 Shipped

Attachments

• Sequoia 1.jpg
    Sequoia 1.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Sequoia 2.jpg
    Sequoia 2.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Sequoia 3.jpg
    Sequoia 3.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Sequoia 4.jpg
    Sequoia 4.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Sequoia 5.jpg
    Sequoia 5.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Sequoia 6.jpg
    Sequoia 6.jpg
    720.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Sequoia 7.jpg
    Sequoia 7.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 72

LaGriz

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on this bag
I have one in the higher end gore fabric. I know it's tough to justify the price of such gear. I struggled with it as my used version of this bag cost more than my 1st 3 vehicles! Getting cold will drive you to great lengths. A 2017 elk hunt in New Mexico convinced me that a very narrow mummy was not going to cut it any longer. The L.L. Bean bag was purchased in 1997 by a much lighter version of me. The 15degree rating was true back then, as I it proved its worth in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Maine over the years. Learned if you can't zip it up and get comfortable it won't keep you warm when the stove goes out. Buy "once-cry-once" or don't fudge on a key piece of gear.

LaGriz

Status
Not open for further replies.