Western/cowboy boots

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Ariats and Double H are comfortable, both have some good looking everyday/work boots. The Double Hs will be more durable. Back when I wore Ariats, they wouldn’t last a year.

Deerfield

Lil-Rokslider
Double H’s 100%

I wear them daily and get several years out of a pair. And even then is usually just the heal because I walk funny on one side. Usually buy a couple pairs at a time so needless to say it’s been a minute since I’ve bought boots.

Prior to the Double H’s I always bought Justin’s and Ariats. They were usually junk within a year.

I learned alot in this thread so am happy I wandered across it. I only wear my Ariats casually and for riding (horses) casually as well. I know horses are a super major life commitment and while I am a tad horse crazy I have managed not to own because of the responsibility and risk. So for casual occasional trail rides on friends horses and just hanging out they have served me fine. If I ever give in to my horse crazy (mebbe when I retire and have time for that) then I will know where to look for long lasting boots.

Ariats are super comfortable
This is why I tell people to go try on boots. Just keep trying them on until a pair looks cool and fits right.

I know lots of people who swear by Ariat. But their rubber soled boots don't fit my feet right. I have a pair of theirs with leather soles that do fit well.

Most of my boots are Double H.

Loper

WKR
I have a pair of Dan Post boots that I’ve had for 10 years I’ve had to resolve them one time and will happily do it again when the time comes as they are very comfortable. I’ve had two other pair of boots that were other brands and they weren’t nearly as comfortable.