Welcome to Pyro Putty

Super tag

WKR
I came across this product last year, it’s really cool stuff, and it works as advertised, will light in any weather, wind or wet, the lighter is still charged after many uses, it’s durable too. Good stuff!

03mossy

WKR
Last fall on our Elk hunt it rained for a day then switched to 3-4” of snow. Brother in law had water go over his boots while crossing a creek. Sucked for him but a golden opportunity to try the pyro putty I had with. Got a fire going with no problem to get him dried out. The putty will always have a place in my pack!!

Attachments

• FA6F722B-7A49-4473-AC8C-8DA4DB92FD3A.jpeg
    FA6F722B-7A49-4473-AC8C-8DA4DB92FD3A.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 54

lorenzo.a

FNG
Last fall on our Elk hunt it rained for a day then switched to 3-4” of snow. Brother in law had water go over his boots while crossing a creek. Sucked for him but a golden opportunity to try the pyro putty I had with. Got a fire going with no problem to get him dried out. The putty will always have a place in my pack!!
wowww

BlackTail

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered. Looking forward to trying it out.
Did you order directly from Pyro Putty? Last week I tried to order from their website and kept getting a “error occurred please try again or try another payment method”. Got this message multiple time with 2 different cards. At the end of the day I get the “ Hey there’s still stuff in your cart. Contact customer service to finish your order” type of email. So I responded to the message and crickets. That was a week ago. Tried to order again today thinking maybe they just had something up with their website but got the exact same message and I can’t find a single way to contact them on their website?? Anyone know what’s up or is Pyro Putty active on here?