We are under attack!

I use tapatalk app and also paid the $10 one time (or annually, and rem) and the app is smooth.

Although webpages do make it nice sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sladegb

FNG
I have fixed five members' hacked accounts this morning. I would suggest everyone change their password. Make it a strong password or better yet turn on two-step verification. Don't use the same password on other forums or other emails.
thanks for the heads up, will keep a watchful eye out

You mean to tell me Fuk and Me the chinese 18 year old twins don’t really want to come over to hang out?

IMG_3530.pngI’ve gotten these when trying to access Rokslide for reviews or the maven interview over the past few days.

Attachments

• IMG_3521.png
    IMG_3521.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 9

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
View attachment 661060I’ve gotten these when trying to access Rokslide for reviews or the maven interview over the past few days.
I had the Cloudflare problem the other day (Wednesday around 6:45) for quite a while and it didn’t work on any device, with or without VPN, etc. Now it’s fine. And I’ve never had the warning on my iPhone shown above. Fwiw.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I had the Cloudflare problem the other day (Wednesday around 6:45) for quite a while and it didn’t work on any device, with or without VPN, etc. Now it’s fine. And I’ve never had the warning on my iPhone shown above. Fwiw.
That was a server issue.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Everyone, please post screenshots if you have issues. It helps us out a bunch.

Just went to the main page with my wife’s phone to make sure it wasn’t my phone or some weird websites I’ve been on, and this popped up. Texted a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• (1) SYSTEM NOTIFICATION.jpeg
    (1) SYSTEM NOTIFICATION.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 18

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Main page and then try to click on the menu to go to the forum pops up this. Mobile. Chrome. Android.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121_221508_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_221508_Chrome.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

mahonsr

Lil-Rokslider
It happens to me when I’m in the forum on my phone and click on the banner at the top to go to the main Rokslide page: it goes to the main Rokslide page and the at the end redirects to a spam website