Waterfowl section?

Moe.JKU

FNG
After looking through this site, which I have found very helpful with knowledgeable people and reviews. I was wondering why there is no area for waterfowl. Does it now really fit in the forum criteria of backpacking and big game hunting. I was just thinking of this being a site for the dedicated hunter. I know the guys up here, that hunt waterfowl are extremely dedicated looking for all the information about migratory reports, general feeding areas, what they eat, etc. I guess this is more of a question, I know this would attracted more people to your site, but I'm not sure if you want that crowd as well or stick to the roots and basis of this site. I know the waterfowl crowd are a different bread it seems. Just some food for thought I know it would be more work added to an already extensive amount going on already. And correct me if I just can't seem to find it.

Yeah I think Aron was talking about a Waterfowl section earlier today. Backpacking for waterfowl.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Moe, we really just want to stick to back country hunting as much as we can. Thanks for the input.

Nick, how may duck's can you put into a BT1?? I don't see Shrek doing much duck hunting. LOL

OP
M

Moe.JKU

FNG
Ok thanks I was just wondering. You can delete this thread, or close it if you want.
I will say it is fun launching arrows and geese in the offseason from the backcountry.
Cheers Moe.