Warm Feet Hacks for Backcountry Hunting

Funny, I just ordered a pair of those yesterday. Looking forward to them.
You think those would be warm enough in a shooting house for when uninsulated rubber boots are on the brink of not warm enough (low 30s/high20s)? I'd change into them in the house after walking in Id rather buy down booties that I could use for other mtn hunts than a pair of insulated rubber boots I may never use again.

hicountry1

Lil-Rokslider
Hand warmers, placed over the toe box.

Light weight, pack easily. When you're done glassing, put them in your pockets to keep your hands warm

Tape them, or cut an old sock so it holds the warmer on the toe box.

I hunted in an unheated blind for 60hrs in Saskatchewan. I taped the hand warmers on the toe box of my pack boots, then put on artic shield over boot. Didn't got cold feet...or a buck, btw....

Anyway, only way I've found to keep my toes warm sitting. You can actually feel the heat coming thru the toe box.

You think those would be warm enough in a shooting house for when uninsulated rubber boots are on the brink of not warm enough (low 30s/high20s)? I'd change into them in the house after walking in Id rather buy down booties that I could use for other mtn hunts than a pair of insulated rubber boots I may never use again.
Upon using them, I don't think so. They weren't nearly as warm as I thought they'd be. I upgraded to some Feathered Friends and am much happier.