Wall tent late season

I currently own a SO Cimmaron and a 14x16 Davis wall tent. I’ve been looking to add something in between those sizes for late season MT hunting season. I don’t own horses so an UTV is my only means of transporting these tents as they’re not light enough to hike in with.

I’ve taken particular interest in the Davis Go tent & the Mountain Den. Thoughts?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Kinda spendy but the Arctic Ovens deserve a look at least. Springbar or Kodiak canvas would be a couple others to consider. All of them will fit in a UTV.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Thanks, I did purchase a Kodiak Tent which fit great in my UTV. Withstood 30” of snow for MT rifle opener. Next season I’ll be using something with a wood stove.

Attachments

• EE441495-9CD5-4A44-B4D3-0314A258A825.jpeg
    EE441495-9CD5-4A44-B4D3-0314A258A825.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 58

Djacker

WKR
Have you thought about an insulated hub style fish house? The biggest downside is they are heavy. Nordic legend has stove jacks already installed. For me it fits the bill between my wall tent and my backpacking tent.

coyote_out

Lil-Rokslider
I have the same two tents, along with a cabelas Alaknak. I take the Alaknak when it is just me for a base camp. Still takes up a bunch of space in the truck. Looking at the Davis go tent, it seams like similar set up to the Alaknak, and it is a little bit of a PITA. Not terrible, but still something I don’t want to do often. I would try the divide tent. Looks like easier set up (less stakes) and takes up less space in the truck/utv. Something I have been considering as well. Also been looking at the Seek courthouse for an even lighter option.