WA state hunting partner

Not sure if "general discussions" is the right spot for this, however.

I'm 36, live and hunt WA state. I typically go hunting with my dad for general season, but i'm looking for a hunting partner to go hunting with for the early season, and possibly set up some elk, beer hunts.

Bachto

WKR
Where in Washington are you at? By early season what do you mean? Archery? High buck?

I am hunting in Montana this year so not sure how much time I'll be hunting in Washington besides with my lady and stepson. Though I am always looking for guys to connect with.

OP
RangerRick
Early season as in High Buck (Pasayten Wilderness). I've done it once before with a buddy, but that was 5 years ago, and it hasn't worked out since. I believe the High Buck is Sept 15-25, not sure which days I'd hunt, but figured Id see.

hwy1strat

WKR
What part of Washington are you in? I'm in Spokane. I could use someone to hunt with but I already have plans during this year's high buck. If you are in the area or ever passing through let me know and maybe we can connect

OP
RangerRick
I'm from Whidbey, but I typically hunt over by Winthrop/Twisp, Loomis, and North of Spokane. Typically Winthrop area though.

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
I have hunted the Winthrop/twist area a few times with some close calls but no success so far. I’m still new to big game hunting so I’d love to tag along this coming fall

If anyone is still looking for folks to hunt/scout with let me know. New here and live in Seattle but go all over the state. Mostly bow, but definitely go with rifle too

Currently do rifle for big game but am willing to hunt most the state and for just about anything. 36 and always willing to meet new people and share ideas, spots, knowledge, gear, and expenses. Live in Snohomish county

dboone3

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Issaquah and I moved out here a year ago after spending the rest of my life in the midwest. I'm wanting to go hunting this fall and it's a very steep learning curve coming from family farms. I'm game for hunting and/or fishing really anything. I'd love to get a black bear. Reach out if you want to connect - we can grab a beer or something and discuss our plans.

OP
RangerRick
Anyone wanna go with me this weekend? My original buddy decided to go to Montana to bow hunt.

Planning on Thursday-Monday. In the Pasayten wilderness.

Any takers? PM me and we can figure it out.