Vortex Viper HD 10x42 issue

I just purchase a new pair of Vortex Viper HD 10x42 binoculars from Scheels. I got home threw them on the tripod and noticed what appears to be a decent sized (when looking through the eye piece) dust speck in one tube, it wasn’t on the surface and appears to be inside. I inspected with a small penlight. It’s not a huge deal but my issue is now that I know it’s there I don’t think I will be able to unsee it, and they are brand new.. Any advice? I am thinking of trying to exchange them for a new pair tomorrow.

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
A couple options. Exchange for another pair that's hopefully clean or send to Vortex and have them cleaned. I used their VIP warranty once to remove dust inside. Vortex paid shipping both ways and I had them back in a week. Awesome program.

Block

WKR
Vortex has the best warranty in the game.,. Cuz ur guna need it ! I’ve owned close to a dozen vortex glass pieces from binos, to range finders, to scopes, and spotter. ALLLLLL but 2 of those needed to be sent in and replaced. Some lost zero,, some got blurry,, some had specs appear in the glass like you mentioned.

Actually had an OG first gen VIPER HD scope that I loved and never had a problem with,, and then a cheap Diamondback scope on a coyote gun that was great as well… but,, too much of their stuff failed,, to the point I could never buy it or support it again.