Sold Vortex Talon HD 10x42 with Kuiu Bino Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnl8

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
**THESE ARE SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Selling my trusty Vortex Talon HD 10x42 Binoculars. I have had these binos for several years and have hunted them hard. They show signs of wear on the body but the lenses are very clean. Binos just got back from Vortex to fix the diopter and they also appear to have replaced the eyecups. The diopter and focus knob all move smoothly. They work great and are still great glass, I just upgraded to some Maven B2's.

They also come with a Kuiu Bino Harness, this is the older non-pro version. I have always had them in this and no longer have the lens caps, so I am selling them with the harness. The harness is in decent condition but it does have some light staining. Comes with the rain cover as well, I don't think I took a picture of that.

I bought these used several years ago and they came with what I believe is an Outdoorsman's Stud installed. I have not been able to get that removed, so just left it.

Would like $215 TYD for the binoculars and Kuiu Bino Harness. I will not split at this time. PayPal preferred.
IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg
IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg

IMG_0366.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.