Vortex Customer Service

Lost Arra

FNG
Thumbs up for Vortex.
I had an eyecup/eyepiece issue with my treestand binos, Viper 6x32, probably because I had let them get too dirty.
I thought I could solve the problem with a DIY fix and sent email to Vortex just to run my idea by them. (The binos are more than a couple of years old).
Jeanne responded to email within an hour after talking to their technicians. Insisted I send them back.
I returned them (Wisconsin) with their service form and 9 days later they are back home.

"Performed focal and alignment integrity checks and necessary adjustments. Adjusted diopter setting.
Cleaned body and lenses. Restored eyepiece assemblies."
No Charge.

Look and feel brand new.

I've recently been shopping for that "cry once" purchase of alpha glass (higher mag binos) but with this service I have to keep Vortex in the picture.

littlebuf

Banned
look through there razor hd binos. I compared them directly with swaro's. they are "alpha glass" the swaros did have the edge no doubt. but it wasn't a 1500$ edge and that warranty has extreme value. especially if you hunt hard like me, my equipment can sometimes take a beating.

ElkNut1

WKR
Lost Arra, great to see you were taken care of with no hassles. They really do take pride in their VIP service to all their customers, this has been my experience with them for several years now. Service after the sale speaks volumes about a company.

ElkNut1

bbrown

WKR
I have used vortex warranty a couple times now - one of which after I dropped my Vipers on the concrete and messed up one tube pretty bad. Always very fast, polite and more than willing to go the extra mile. Can't say enough good things about Vortex and their customer service department.

OP
L

Lost Arra

FNG
I should say I was not expecting this to be a "warranty" issue but just customer abuse. That's why I was prepared to fix them myself.
I've crawled thru the dirt with these binos, left them in the bottom of a dirty pack and dropped them in muddy plowed wheat fields.
I now have a great harness (Nimrod) so less abuse.
I was most impressed with Vortex cs because there was never a discussion about who did what and when I purchased them and who was responsible.
Jeanne (Vortex) just wanted the binos to be fixed and fixed right.
I could not ask for better customer service.

weaver

WKR
My brother dropped his vortex binos out of his treestand this year..broke them completely in half. Sent them in.. didn't hear back for a while' called vortex ..they said they had sent us a new pair. Never received them.
Long story short after a runaround with Fedex, vortex sent us another brand new pair.:thumbup: