Vanes??

Ozz08

WKR
I'm using flex fletch flash vanes. I switch from blazers. I like them a lot. They are lighter, tougher, hold better(if prepped and glued properly) and my arrows seem to fly better with them. They also have a lower profile than blazers for anyone that experiences contact issues.

I use Blazers as well, with a 3 degree helical. I was thinking about getting something new as well, but just decided to get new colored Blazers :)

swat8888

WKR
Blazers....tried 3" fusions but could not get them to adhere for the life of me. I did get a few arrows to test me on and they performed similar to my blazers. I use 4 of them fletched on my bitz, shoots darts although I'm still having some adhesion consistency with my blazers....I've tried so many things I don't think it's just me. d like to try the knock off blazers, forget the brand, think they are called HP vanes or HD maybe....very similar style to blazer and cheaper.

Solitude

WKR
Blazers here, switched to Fusions for one dozen arrows and switched right back to Blazers. Blazers work well with the AZ Mini for me.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Blazers with the AZ mini for me too, a lot o people comment on the blazers not sticking however I've never had an issue that wasn't poor prep on my part... However with a couple of the new bows I've been testing a littl I do have a contact issue so I may be switching to something with a little smaller profile...

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
I'm using flex fletch flash vanes. I switch from blazers. I like them a lot. They are lighter, tougher, hold better(if prepped and glued properly) and my arrows seem to fly better with them. They also have a lower profile than blazers for anyone that experiences contact issues.

FF vanes are the best out there IMO. They also have the SK series in 2" & 3" which are nice too.

Flex fletch are the best vanes made in my opinion.

I currently use the FF flash vanes. Much better vane than blazers. Lighter and their form retention is amazing.

swat8888

WKR
Just fletched up my first vanetec HPs they were a little easier than the blazers, I'll have to see how the rest of the batch goes and how they shoot. I like the look a little better to, the red and white together look slick.