VA/TX FNG

Mrjaycam

FNG
New guy here born and raised in VA. After 8 years of the Army I settled in Texas. Back in VA currently working on some land I acquired through family. Hunted a lot as a kid, but not much during the military years. Getting back outdoors has done wonders for me. Deer, elk, and turkey hunter here. Fell in love with archery so not much rifle hunting lately. Anyway just wanted to stop lurking.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. What part of VA? I was raised in Va. Beach and grew up hunting dove and duck in the area. Left many years ago, but still think of it as home.

OP
M

Mrjaycam

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. What part of VA? I was raised in Va. Beach and grew up hunting dove and duck in the area. Left many years ago, but still think of it as home.
Thank you. I'm down in South Chesterfield but hunt as much public as I can in the South West parts of the state. I try and get as much uphill hiking in as I can to prepare for the west.