Utah Willard peak nanny hunt

bradb

WKR
I drew a nanny tag for the Willard peak area. if anyone has any advice on the unit or goat hunting in general it would be appreciated.
thanks
Brad

I haven't been to the unit but if your on monstermuleys there is a guy that goes by the handle marley on there. He killed a monster nanny on Willard last year and he is pretty good about helping guys out.

OP
bradb

bradb

WKR
I have been in contact with him. he gave me advice in co 49 for elk last year also.
thanks

sneek-ee

WKR
shoot me a pm if you want.
Where do you live?

You'll have a fun hunt and will kill one.
Do you want to kill one with your bow? very accessible area and plenty of goats.
I grew up and lived most of my life right by the unit-spent a lot of time taking pictures of them and helping a few guys kill them.

My buddy pulled that tag last year and shot a nice nanny with his bow. Finding goats wasn't a problem. But they were a bit touchy after the rifle season. It will be a great hunt.

muleman

WKR
Congratulations! I was lucky and drew a billy tag in the Willard unit this year. I live at the base of this unit. Access to elevation is relatively easy and there are a lot of goats. What are your hunt dates?