Utah turkeys!

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a limited entry Central Utah turkey tag this year. In the past I’ve hunted the northern region. I’ve got some spots picked out and will be scouting over the next few weeks. If anyone has hunted the region, I’d like to run these spots by you and get your thoughts, over PM. Im
willing to trade my spots in the northern region.

Irish Miner

Lil-Rokslider
Always fun to learn and try new areas. I mostly hunt southern, but have seen alot of birds in the central.

Good luck! hunt cant come fast enough!

I’ve got a limited entry Central Utah turkey tag this year. In the past I’ve hunted the northern region. I’ve got some spots picked out and will be scouting over the next few weeks. If anyone has hunted the region, I’d like to run these spots by you and get your thoughts, over PM. Im
willing to trade my spots in the northern region.
How did your hunt go? Or maybe more important, how did it compare to years past, considering this harsh winter? I am hunting the general season, and some of the areas I found birds last year have roads blocked by snow still (in the northern region). I am thinking about spending the weekend somewhere in the central region which I have never hunted before.