Not open for further replies.

Jayhat

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Unknown Mystery Ranch Military Multicam Load Hauler/Gear Shelf/Load Sling

$75 shipped - Paypal payment SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am newer here but I have a well established Ar15.com account (2007), ebay (2001), and reddit (/r/geartrade - 2011) all of which I have a lot of positive seller feedback on. If you're cautious about buying from newer members, I will be glad to message you from one of those sites to help ease your mind.

I don't know what this is. I got it from a surplus store because it looked interesting and I thought I could use / modify for something, but I have never done anything with it. I believe it to be a hauler for potentially carrying comms equipment or EW gear. A while back I found pics online (which I cannot find now) of it with an ammo can in it and a pelican style case. It was from the Bozeman US MR facility where I believe all the mil stuff was made.

It can be run stand alone but I think (based on straps etc) it can also be weaved into a pack frame (potentially MOLLE frame). Its a hard yet semi flexible sheet of some kind of composite. There is a contoured hip "belt" but its more of just some wings (there is no clip). The wings are potentially designed to slide into a padded molle belt. Its not a typical load "shelf" as the main sling part is inverted (goes over the top). There is a small flap with straps on the bottom.

So yeah, no sure what it is really, but it seems super solid and well built, as you'd expect. I am sure someone could come up with a use for it.

IMG_5238.jpegIMG_5241.jpegIMG_5243.jpegIMG_5239.jpegIMG_5240.jpeg
IMG_5242.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.