Unit 45A (Kofa) Archery Tag- Need Advics

Hi everyone,
I’m an avid bow hunter and I recently moved to Yuma back in September (originally from upstate NY). I obtained an archery tag for a muley that I’ve been trying to fill. - Unit 45A in the Kofa region. Ive done a ton of research on the area, sighted in my bow (no more 30 yd shots from tree stands lol) and have been out quite a few times to glass the unit and get my bearings. I did happen to see one buck (highlight of my week) late in the evening, then went back the next morning and nada. Bow hunting keeps me sane and I’m enjoying the challenge of adapting to this new style of hunting. If anyone has any tips or insight in terms they’d be willing to share I’d love to hear from you.

bohntr

WKR
Find the does this time of year. They’ll be in the flats, so hike up the hills and glass long distances. Not a lot of deer in that unit, but some big ones call that unit home.

JT3

FNG
I spent a couple of days in 45A this wk. Not sure what area you're hunting but I can point you in the direction of where I turned up a couple of bucks. Deer numbers are low and it's a tough hunt but if you have multiple days it's doable. PM me if you'd like.

EJFS

Lil-Rokslider
Isn't it high time that Rokslide just makes it policy that we don't use specific unit numbers on the forums?

King12

FNG
Only hunted that unit a couple days and didn’t see much. Good luck though