Unit 37 Idaho Hunt

OP
cbarg14

cbarg14

FNG
Congrats on a beauty ram!
Heading out to 37 here in October! The mule deer heard looking healthy out there this year?
Thanks!! Unfortunately, I don't think 37 will be great for deer. I saw a few but not nearly as many as I was expecting given the amount of time I scouted this summer. Good luck on your hunt!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Thanks!! Unfortunately, I don't think 37 will be great for deer. I saw a few but not nearly as many as I was expecting given the amount of time I scouted this summer. Good luck on your hunt!

I appreciate the info, take care!

4594efd820837ad14441c20f580ea2e9.jpg
Love this photo. Looks like marketing material… picture perfect.

Very well done. Excellent Ram and to have done it self guided is remarkable. Many hunters have paid North of $50K and taken Rams not better than yours on guided hunts.
Sincere Congratulations on the successful adventure of a lifetime.

OP
cbarg14

cbarg14

FNG
Very well done. Excellent Ram and to have done it self guided is remarkable. Many hunters have paid North of $50K and taken Rams not better than yours on guided hunts.
Sincere Congratulations on the successful adventure of a lifetime.
Thanks so much!! As I look into the odds of drawing/hunting bighorns across the west, I have become even more humbled and grateful to have had this opportunity. I talked to a lot of folks after drawing this tag and most of them encouraged me to guide up on this hunt but that wasn't the experience I was after. For me, it wasn't about getting a trophy ram but rather a trophy experience. I got that and much more on this hunt. Truly blessed.

Very Well done. Taking a ram of that quality DIY is a unique accomplishment that relatively few achieve.
Unit 37 Sheep populations and a quality hunting opportunity in Idaho is a rare conservation success story. Awesome that you were able to experience it.

OP
cbarg14

cbarg14

FNG
Very Well done. Taking a ram of that quality DIY is a unique accomplishment that relatively few achieve.
Unit 37 Sheep populations and a quality hunting opportunity in Idaho is a rare conservation success story. Awesome that you were able to experience it.
Thanks! Very, very blessed indeed.

Falcon

Lil-Rokslider
cbarg:
Such a beautiful ram Mount. The hair color is so beautiful.
I live in Wa and just put in for 37. Congrats again for doing it on your own👊💥👊

OP
cbarg14

cbarg14

FNG
cbarg:
Such a beautiful ram Mount. The hair color is so beautiful.
I live in Wa and just put in for 37. Congrats again for doing it on your own
Thanks!! Good luck on the draw!! Hit me up if you do. I'll help ya out anyway I can.