Unit 28 Idaho

That should work. I love that country. Let us know how you do.
Im curious how the land held up after the fire. I have land just off pine Creek and dnother section off Beaver Creek and Panther creek. I havent been up because of the fires and now the snow.

I'd be praying for snow to put the Moose Fire out before I made any hard plans in 28. More hot weather and high winds coming this week.
Any info on how bad the Moose fire hit near Panther and Beaver Creeks off the Salmon River? How bad was it? I have a few sections of land in that area. I was planning on selling some 20 acre sections of recreational land to hunt on and enjoy this year. I have no idea how bad the fire hit there yet and the snow has kept me out this year. I need a snowmobile lol. Or one of these VTOL. Anyway, any info is appreciated. Landmarks for my specific areas are The Mayflower Mine and Copper King Mine.

👍

OP
Dzeek

Dzeek

FNG
Any info on how bad the Moose fire hit near Panther and Beaver Creeks off the Salmon River? How bad was it? I have a few sections of land in that area. I was planning on selling some 20 acre sections of recreational land to hunt on and enjoy this year. I have no idea how bad the fire hit there yet and the snow has kept me out this year. I need a snowmobile lol. Or one of these VTOL. Anyway, any info is appreciated. Landmarks for my specific areas are The Mayflower Mine and Copper King Mine.

👍
Closest to that area that we got was blackbird mountain. Hope your land isnt charred.

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider

👍
I think i know who you are, you selling that piece up pine creek? That roads going to be out for years and maybe forever.

LVaughn

FNG
Are you talking about the section from the mouth to cobalt? because the road along panther creek crosses over to the west side right before cobalt. Also the map shows a trail that crosses over the river from the east side over to the west side so I assume theres a foot bridge or its very shallow there.

As far as general information about the unit, I hope you are in really good shape. Whatever shape you think is "good" double it. that whole area is steep and rough. I've hunted it a couple times (not unit 28 specifically but the church and salmon drainage). Get a wolf tag.
Yes, wolf tags for this area.