Underground Quilts Input...

TEmbry

WKR
I've done some searches which haven't turned up much positive or negative about this company. Anyone with hands on experience? Time snuck up on me and I realized it's already May and I haven't ordered my new quilt for the August Brooks hunt this year. Having over 100 nights with my 40* Revelation and loving it, EE was the route I wanted to go. EE has posted a 12-16 week turn around time (doh!) so I looked elsewhere last night and pulled the trigger on a UGQ Flight Jacket 0* quilt. 4-6 week turn around time means I should have it in plenty of time for the fall. I went with a zero degree quilt in long/wide with overfill instead of a 15-20* coffin (mummy) bag. Quilt should prove to be equally warm, slightly lighter although about a wash there, but most importantly roomy and comfortable.

Anyways, I already have one on order so it's too late now... Just looking for any feedback guys have with this company.

twall13

WKR
They get positive reviews from hammock forum members. I'm sure it will be a great quilt for you.

I have an under quilt made by Underground Quilts. Very good quality, fast service. I am sure you will be happy.

-dan