WTS Under Armor Gunpowder Inferred Jacket Sz. M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD PLEASE DELETE

I am located in Canada

From website:

• Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort.
  • Exclusive UA Scent Control technology lasts longer & works better, keeping you undetected
  • ArmourStorm® fabrication is 100% waterproof with fully taped seams, keeping you completely dry & protected
  • PrimaLoft® insulation is lightweight, water-resistant & breathable, with the ability to be compressed without losing it’s superior warmth
  • Strategic 100g body/40g sleeve insulation keeps you warm where you need it, but removes excess bulk
  • ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
  • Three-piece, high-neck hood construction for superior fit & coverage
  • Harness-compatible design to keep you safe in the treestand
  • Volume-reducing sleeves tighten up for bow hunters
  • Pack-accessible, secure hand pockets & chest pockets
  • Internal zip chest pocket
  • Kidney warmer pockets

Thanks,

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the warmest gear I have ever hunted in. I went on an Ohio trip in freezing cold temps and snow, and my buddy had this system. As soon as I got home I bought the top and pants. Love it! Will protect from rain and snow. Bow hunt in them, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the warmest gear I have ever hunted in. I went on an Ohio trip in freezing cold temps and snow, and my buddy had this system. As soon as I got home I bought the top and pants. Love it! Will protect from rain and snow. Bow hunt in them, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Respectfully I couldn’t disagree more. It has zero wind protection to it. I sold my set after constantly getting cold once it got down to mid 20’s with any sort of wind

OP
L
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Respectfully I couldn’t disagree more. It has zero wind protection to it. I sold my set after constantly getting cold once it got down to mid 20’s with any sort of wind

That's too bad, I didn't have the same experience. Mine has been awesome, I wore it well into temperatures close to 0 F without problems.

I'm only parting with it because I got a new jacket as a gift. Otherwise I would have kept wearing it

Status
Not open for further replies.