Two (2) S4 Gear Sidewinder Ion Tether Systems

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One left @ 25 TYD.

S4GEAR SIDEWINDER ION RETRACTABLE TETHER SYSTEM

Retail $45 each

Selling two for $50 TYD

What you see in the photos is what you will receive.

Thanks

Description:

The Sidewinder ION is a retractable tether system made especially for rangefinder or other small electronics (phone, radio, or GPS.) Double sided 3M adhesive interface and an industrial strength security strap locks electronics securely in place to the tether pad.

A low-friction, high-tensile strength 36” cable offers a wide range of motion, the cable also offers tether resistance which gives unparalleled stability when ranging one handed. An over-molded coupling post ensures a quiet hook-up between a rangefinder and the ION. The Sidewinder ION can be easily detached from a rangefinder with one hand due to the patent pending quick detach technology. The ION can be secured to almost anywhere including a waist belt, backpack shoulder strap, or a pocket.

The mounting system of the ION also has a rotating clip that can be mounted in 8 different positions. Never again will you see the tail end of that monster buck if you pair your rangefinder with the Sidewinder ION by S4Gear.
c4487cae00fe456a8598b148ecb43745.jpg
abfd908199ccf06031dc0aabd31ab278.jpg

Last edited:

farmer14

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a way to attach my Zeiss Rangefinder to my Kuiu Bino Harness. Would this work? The Zeiss Rangefinder is bigger than most of the Stand alone rangefinders out there. It weights approximately 11 oz.