TURKEY FEST 2013 with Heads Up Decoy

groe

FNG
My name is Garrett Roe with Heads Up Decoy. We are hosting a TURKEY FEST 2013 EVENT on our facebook account. If you are not near an authorized Heads Up Decoy dealer you can buy on line. We are offering some great prize packs for followers and participants of the event. We encourage everyone heading out turkey hunting this spring to give our Tom Turkey Decoy or Decoy and Bow Mount combo your consideration. If you have never "Fanned", it can be an "In-Your-Face" experience. Here's a quick 1 minute video of last years opening day hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2eyfwviUII

Thanks,
GR
www.headsupdecoy.com

Awesome. I sure want to try one of these out. I said last year that I would ditch the stupid blind this year. I hate being tied down. I feel like Wiley Coyote moving the blind towards the turkeys but the stupid decoys are stuck in the ground and barbed wire is wrapped on the blind corner (or the turkeys are on the other side of the fence) and all of my crap is in a heap. As usual I waited until the last minute and funds were delegated elsewhere. Our season starts Monday for the early hunt here in MI.

Great idea. I hope to have one for elk hunting this fall in CO.

OP
groe

groe

FNG
Mother Nature is kicking my butt this year. However, May just might be the previous year's April...if that makes any sense. Looking forward to getting my tags wrapped around some birds so I can move on to some fishing with my son and family.

GR
Heads Up Decoy