Too dang fat

UncleBone

WKR
Try out the carnivore or lion diet! Plenty of info out there, but make sure youre eating tons of beef fat or butter, and drinking lots of water.

TWHrunner

Lil-Rokslider
It takes burning more calories than you take in to lose weight and that makes you hungry, accept that fact and relish in it. It might sound crazy but get in the mindset that being hungry is akin to meeting your goal and feel good about yourself being hungry. Weigh yourself EVERY morning, and if you have not dropped some weight, then resolve to eat less that day. Cut the alcohol. It adds useless calories and diminishes your willpower to stay away from food.

Focus on aerobic exercise. Stay away from lifting weights. With a caloric deficiency your strength for lifting heavy just won't be there and it will be discouraging. Aerobic exercise diminishes hunger while being done and for a short time afterwards. It also gets your body used to functioning with a caloric deficiency and that will carry over to your other daily activities.

If you do the above you WILL lose weight. Then when you are at your goal you have to stabilize. Continue weighting yourself EVERY day for the rest of your life. When you see the scale tick up a few pounds, eat less and exercise more and take those pounds back off. You MUST have a red line that puts you back into weight loss mode that is close to your target weight.
Print and post this to your fridge. It’s spot on.

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
follow this doctor on instagram
d17130a251a440cf15bc580572bb8348.jpg
2836cc89801628eff316c5a67fd07588.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

What's up guys. So a few tears ago I dropped about 35lbs and was well on my way to becoming the best version of myself. Fast forward, my wife and I had our first child, I started a new career, and I gained about 40lbs. I want to lose about 45-50lbs. I know it's not a sprint but a marathon and is gonna take alot of work with diet and exercise to reach that goal but what are the ways you've found success? What style exercise, diets, programs, etc have yall done and enjoyed?? I'm having alot of trouble finding will power to be consistent this time.

Thanks for any and all help! Good luck this year. Crush those goals!
I always encourage my clients to take some time to examine the logistics of their weight loss goals first. Do you get up early for work? Have access to a fridge or microwave at work? Little kids at home? Does your schedule allow for you to go to a gym? These questions help you frame where the low hanging fruit is for your goals.

Starting out can be daunting!! Give yourself some credit, especially if you have a busy life. That makes it hard. Then pick something small, which you can change forever TODAY. An example would be changing out high octane *sugary* soda for water or diet soda. That immediately cuts hundreds of calories of sugar out of your diet, this helps you lose weight and be healthier.

If you cant get to a gym, dont sweat it. Start by doing body weight exercise for 10 minutes 2x per week. Thats already 200% more than you do now, and you dont even have to leave the house. Any victory is a huge victory, and momentum helps you conquer the next goal.

lamarclark09

Lil-Rokslider
I can understand your pain man. Getting rid of this thing is so hard and it takes so much patience. Being consistent is really important if you really want to burn that fat. Different things worked on different people so there’s no telling which one’s the right way for you because only you can figure that out. I suggest that instead of using a keto diet, go for intermittent fasting. I have heard that many people got positive results from it. It’s a little difficult and hard to keep persistent on it but we all know that no pain no gain right? You can also go for HIIT if you want.