Tonight is the night of nights...

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider
That sucks man. That jump is one of my favorite memories.
Yeah, I’ll have a shot next year and I’ll likely be a PJ for the operation as well. The 80th anniversary is going to be huge and likely one of the last years an actual Operation Neptune vet will be present in the Cherbourg peninsula.

Fullfan

WKR
Got a source?
Yes sir “Me”
I’m a school police office at a vocational school. Grades 9-12.

Once a week I walk into every class room before the kids leave. I always ask a history question. Several questions I have asked in the past.

On Dec 7 I asked if anyone could tell me what took place on this date. No one said a word out of 11 classes.

I asked if anyone knew what happen in Gettysburg. Answer received was that is where WW2 was fought.

Not one student knew why June 6th was an important day. Or what the armistice day was. History is no longer being taught in schools.

Another one I asked. Who was Paul Revere.
No one had a clue.

Greenbelt

Lil-Rokslider
Yes sir “Me”
I’m a school police office at a vocational school. Grades 9-12.

Once a week I walk into every class room before the kids leave. I always ask a history question. Several questions I have asked in the past.

On Dec 7 I asked if anyone could tell me what took place on this date. No one said a word out of 11 classes.

I asked if anyone knew what happen in Gettysburg. Answer received was that is where WW2 was fought.

Not one student knew why June 6th was an important day. Or what the armistice day was. History is no longer being taught in schools.

Another one I asked. Who was Paul Revere.
No one had a clue.
Nope you're not a good enough of a source. Sorry you're a conspiracy theorist. Lol I'm kidding by the way.