Toelke whistler

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider

OP
C

CLJ

FNG
Thanks for looking. And thanks for adding a link to the thread, Hawkeye. I also have a set of number 2 Schafer limbs that I’ll be listing soon if anyone is interested.

OP
C

CLJ

FNG
Funding a new set of recurve limbs. Someone make an offer.

oldgoat

WKR
If you are on Facebook, you should put this on the Toelke Fan Page, they let people advertise bows on there, you just have to include a piece of paper in one of the pictures of the bow that has your Facebook name and the date written on it, that keeps scammers from hijacking other people's adds and ripping off people.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
It would be cool if people stopped making threads here about the bows they are selling. Interesting how this dude is Joe bumping threads about stuff he’s selling since there’s limited bumping in the classified section. L

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
I know I’m new here but I don’t mind when guys post what they have for sale here sometimes. That way I don’t have to look through all the used boots and last years wheel bows to find a sweet stick bow. But like I said that’s just me!

OP
C

CLJ

FNG
My apologies-I’ve seen several others post in the traditional section since there isn’t a specific traditional classified section here (that I know of). Wasn’t doing it to bump my thread to the top because I couldn’t do so on the classifieds.