Today is the day

Have fun! At least that’s the slogan I’m living by! Wish I could have taken opening day off, but stuck working until dark. Won’t be able to get after it until I get back from a fire assignment, but should be colder by then!

bmrfish

WKR
Aim small, miss small. Send pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
208Logan

208Logan

FNG
Have fun! At least that’s the slogan I’m living by! Wish I could have taken opening day off, but stuck working until dark. Won’t be able to get after it until I get back from a fire assignment, but should be colder by then!
What tag do you have?

TheCougar

WKR
Today is the day that my moose hunt in central Idaho begins! I am excited and believe to have found the guy I am looking for but it is hunting so we will see if I can turn him up. I will keep you all posted. This is a pic of him from the previous year.View attachment 595739
That’s the moose of a lifetime! What altitude is your base camp?

OP
208Logan

208Logan

FNG
Not seeing the big boy yet but it is still very early in the season and will only get better as the weeks progress. I did manage to find this drop tine bull that should be a cool bull in the future.20230904_131007[1].jpg

OP
208Logan

208Logan

FNG
I have spent a lot of time out in the field. I am seeing moose just not one worth shooting and to tell you the truth I am not even seeing any moose that are mature. I know it is only going to get better as the rut gets closer and the leaves start to fall off the trees. I wish I had more to report on but it has been really slow.