"to my eyes" bino experiences

I've been dabbling in higher end optics for the last couple years after a long stint running vortex because of the steep military discount, and admittedly great marketing by the company. The biggest hurdle to jump in finding the best pair of binos for me was getting real info on the advantages of different coatings from the alpha manufacturers. You always hear things like "warmer, cooler, more contrast, and green really pops", but what does that get you in the field for what you're hunting? For example, I mostly hunt dry brown climates so I don't want something that is very true to color or warm because everything already blends together and looks warm, so I went with the UVHD+ because it adds contrast and helps me separate the browns (to my eyes) so deer seem to contrast with dead brush and fall leaves better. There may be something better out there but these were the first set I didn't get an urge to return or upgrade. What are your positive/negative experiences with quality binos and what about them helps you in specific situations?