To buy, or to build?

Hi all,

I've got a Bergara Wilderness Ridge in a Greyboe Trekker in 300 Win and really want to swap to a 7mm PRC. I'd like a slightly lighter rig (this one is a bit front heavy) and would welcome a little less recoil and a flatter trajectory.

So the question is whether or not I should sell the 300 Win and start fresh with a factory build PRC, or if I should have someone rebarrel the Bergara? I like the action and Greyboe well enough, but I'm not opposed to starting over.

Any thoughts?

I put a 7prc together a 1 1/2 years ago and love it. I recently bought a Seekins Ph2 6 creed and I’m super impressed with the fit , finish , and accuracy. If you go factory I would seriously consider it. I have a bergara wilderness ridge 6.5 and bought my nephew a wilderness ridge 7 prc. They’re good guns but don’t compare to the Seekins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
cowboyarcher
I put a 7prc together a 1 1/2 years ago and love it. I recently bought a Seekins Ph2 6 creed and I’m super impressed with the fit , finish , and accuracy. If you go factory I would seriously consider it. I have a bergara wilderness ridge 6.5 and bought my nephew a wilderness ridge 7 prc. They’re good guns but don’t compare to the Seekins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Seekins really seems to be one of the best out there in that price range!