Sold Tikka T3x Stainless .308 w/ Bell and Carlson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tikka T3x Lite Stainless chambered in .308 Win.

This rifle is fitted with a Bell & Carlson Sporter fiberglass stock. This stock includes a full length aluminum bedding block and eliminates the Tikka factory recoil lug, which is a noted weak point in the design to save on production cost. This rifle is also professionally glass bedded and has a free-float barrel. Although I don't know the exact weight I don't believe it is significantly more than the factory stock. Friends and family comment on how light and balanced it is.

Also included is a DNZ Game Reaper scope mount, 1", medium height. I am happy to remove this if you aren't interested.

This rifle has been used very little. Although this really was my dream set up, I suffered an injury soon after purchasing and never got to take it hunting. It has never seen any weather but sunshine and hasn't been beat against any rocks or trees - truly a safe queen looking for someone to put it to good use. I'm planning to purchase another Tikka and recreating this exact setup in a left-handed platform.

Asking $950 + shipping, or $900 without the scope mount. Local pickup near Denver, CO (or I can meet elsewhere in the state if it offers a cool day trip). I believe this is a fair price considering the condition of the rifle, the aftermarket stock/scope mount and the bedding work. Open to trades for left handed rifles or semi-auto shotguns.

Attachments

• IMG_2144.jpeg
    IMG_2144.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2146.jpeg
    IMG_2146.jpeg
    347.4 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.