Tikka T3X Lite Roughtek contour

TacT3ch

FNG
All, just purchased a Tikka T3X Lite roughtek in 308. Working on ordering a AG composite stock for it, and no matter where I look, I can't find the contour Tikka uses on these fluted barrels. Working with Pam at AG but I need to figure this out to get my order in. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks all!

slowelk

WKR
Order a Proof Sendero Light. That's the closest contour to the CTR barrel, and the roughtech is very similar to it. That will leave a little room, but nothing unsightly.

Hnthrdr

WKR
All, just purchased a Tikka T3X Lite roughtek in 308. Working on ordering a AG composite stock for it, and no matter where I look, I can't find the contour Tikka uses on these fluted barrels. Working with Pam at AG but I need to figure this out to get my order in. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks all!
Wondering if you have a grain weight or bullet that your roughtek likes? I picked up the same rifle a few months and haven’t had a chance to hit the range yet.

Riplip

WKR
Did you ever figure out the barrel contour size for the D18/fluted barrel? I am getting ready to order an AG Composite Stock for the Roughtech.

OP
T

TacT3ch

FNG
Did you ever figure out the barrel contour size for the D18/fluted barrel? I am getting ready to order an AG Composite Stock for the Roughtech.
Hey boss! So I ordered it for the sporter contour and she fits like a champ! I'll post up a picture or two tomorrow for you!