Sold Tikka T3X Custom 7 SAUM Stainless Barreled Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Selling my Tikka 7SAUM barreled action. Incredibly accurate and low recoiling gun. See details below...

This rifle is definitely a shooter and is very easy to shoot/spot shots with the low recoil of a braked 7SAUM. It actually recoils less than my non-braked Tikka .260. It has shot both 175 Grain ELDX and 160 Grain Partitions with ragged hole 10 shot groups at 100 yards. Haven't tried any other bullets and the rifle only has 400 rounds through it total. This rifle has been verified with hits on 8" plates out to 950 yards, with two big game kills at 670 and 550 yards in its first season this year. I also used this rifle for the Rokslide Cold Bore Challenge this Summer right after I put it together, so check out the amazing results in that thread.

Barrel is a very accurate 20" McGowen 1:8 twist threaded with a TI-Pro3 muzzle brake installed. It's their version of Tikka factory/sporter contour and I've fit it into three different factory barrel channel stocks (McMillan, Mesa Altitude, Stockys VG). Velocities are just over 2,800 with both ELDX and Partitions using ADG brass. This was nowhere near pushing max loads either. I have a pile of ADG Brass, Hornady 175 ELDX bullets, and a few rounds already made up using both 175 ELDX and 160 Partition available to the buyer if they want.

Barrel has some surface scratching, nothing that affects performance. Action is as you'd expect, a buttery smooth Tikka experience with a fluted bolt. Mountain tactical trigger spring installed.

Barreled action is ready to drop in and build into whatever you want! Be confident in a super accurate and reliable starting point here.

.Tikka T3X SS Long Action ($800)
.Fluted Factory Bolt ($200)
.McGowen Stainless 20" 1:8 Twist 7SAUM Barrel ($600)
.TI Pro3 Muzzle Brake ($200)
.Mountain Tactical Trigger Spring ($15)

$1,815 setup I will ship my my FFL to your FFL for $1,200 shipped.

Thanks!

John

7SAUM1.jpg

7SAUM2.jpg

7SAUM3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.