Tikka pricing

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
Hard to find, limited options, and expensive. We lefties sure aren't treated well.
i'm going to have a word with beretta/tikka when i'm at shot show. there's no reason they can't make us some Veils and Roughtechs. sure, the lack of availability has saved me money, but they're long overdue on offering these in left hand.

and pretty much everyone has a new price list for 2023. kimber, beretta, SIG...everyone's prices have gone up. sometimes drastically. if you're looking for mags and accessories get em sooner rather than later. you can still find deals online with last year's prices but once a place has to put in a restocking order...those prices are gooonnneee.

Saw a 22-250 today at a local shop. 8 twist barrel. They had 1 stainless and 1 blued. Blued was 679 and stainless was 739.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard action Stainless T3X’s can regularly be found between $700 and $725. Just keep an eye on guns.deals for your specific SKU you’re looking at.
And someone above mentioned Gunzonedeals.com, they are good to go. I’ve bought 2 tikkas from them as well as 2 scopes

It’s pretty common for manufacturers across all industries to have price increases at the beginning of every year. 5-10% is pretty standard. Cost of stuff has been going up forever and will only continue.

Ferox

FNG
This place routinely has the cheapest prices for guns and optics that I search for

725$ for t3x lite ss

I bought a stainless T3X lite online from these guys a couple months ago for around $700. Good transaction.

crich

WKR
$919 for superlite 7RM at sportsmans warehouse. They have jumped for sure.

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a standard TX3 a week or two ago for 699 and just saw yesterday the same shop is selling them for 750 now

nobody

WKR
Almost vomited when I went to Sportsman's last night and the stainless lite was over $900. I only paid $50 more for my CTR 2 months ago, it's crazy.

I love me some Tikka, but the price jumps sure sting.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I like kyguns.com they have generally really solid prices, did grab a .223 tx lite compact for 649 on europtic about 7month ago, and if finally shipped to my ffl last week