Sold Tikka carbon fiber prefit 6.5PRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looking for a Tikka prefit carbon fiber barrel in 6.5 PRC. Would like a 7.5 twist and a 22in or 24in length, but I will consider shorter/longer barrels. Must have a muzzle thread (5/8x24 preferred). Would prefer the lightest profile (featherweight/lite) but will consider a Sendero profile. Minimal usage is preferred.

Post here or pm.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can order you a new X-Caliber barrel. With that thread pattern your smallest barrel contour will be their Ultralight, which is slightly smaller than a Sendero.

OP
gtriple

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I can order you a new X-Caliber barrel. With that thread pattern your smallest barrel contour will be their Ultralight, which is slightly smaller than a Sendero.
I've honestly not heard much about x-caliber barrels. How do they compare to Proof and Carbon6?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't have any experience with Carbon6. I've sold a couple Proof rifle, without any complaints, but never a seperate barrel. They have a good reputation, though.
I've been an X-Caliber dealer for a couple years now. I've sold dozens of their barrels and never had a single complain. They are extremely customizeable, and reasonably priced. I recently used one for my own rifle build. The thread for that build is below. I recommend you go to http://www.x-caliber.net/ and check out their product info. Build one out for yourself, then send me the specs you choose. That will allow me to give you an accurate price.

Status
Not open for further replies.