Sold Tikka 223 stainless threaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbutcher1234

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Purchased new from Eurooptic. Had barrel shortened to 20" and threaded 1/2-28. Used on two range trips and it was incredibly accurate. Selling only due to a major life event and need to move some things. It originally rode in a KRG bravo, but I have already sold that chassis. No gunsmithing work other than the barrel chop/thread.

list price includes all factory accessories received with the rifle and the vertical grip. It includes the factory bolt handle. Buyer can update to the anarchy or the sterk handle in the picture if they would like to do so, otherwise I will sell separately.

905 shipped OBO to your FFL in the lower 48. List price does not include the thunderbeast CB brake, TO84s or SWFA 6x that are currently on the rifle, but I would be willing to leave the brake on there for a nominal amount. Mainly just need to knock this out.

I might not have as much feedback on this forum, but I have over 100+ feedback on other forums like Arfcom and snipershide.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpeg
    IMG_0051.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 126

Basher

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dibs on the Sterk handle if sold separately. I’d but the whole rifle but I have several in .223 already! Also on SH and ARF. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.